Revery Architecture Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and dynamic Junior Architect with 1 to 5 years of professional experience to join our studio.
You are passionate about design and creating work with a high level of integrity and excellence. You are organized, detail oriented, and solutions focused. As a highly engaged team member, you understand the importance of building trust and working collaboratively.
What You Bring
- A desire to engage in the studio and project objectives of design excellence and diligence in execution and delivery.
- A minimum of 1 to 5 years of post-graduate experience in an architectural office.
- Well versed in architecture, construction and engineering practices is an asset
- Strong graphics and rendering experience as well as excellent model making (physical and digital) skills
- Proficiency with Rhino, V-Ray, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Revit is an asset.
- High degree of integrity with confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing creative environment.
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada
How to Apply
If this opportunity excites you, connect with us via email providing a cover letter, resume, and portfolio/work samples (max.10MB or a link) at email@example.com.
Ultimately we want to know how your passions and professionalism are in line with our own, to make Revery Architecture the right place for you to succeed.