We are currently seeking a talented Junior Architect with a sense of adventure to join our team! As a Junior Architect, you will be working on various local and/or international projects within an innovative, design oriented, fast paced environment.
The culture at Bing Thom Architects (BTA) is team focused, collaborative, and creative. The pursuit of design excellence hand in hand with outstanding service is the key to our success. In addition to working on amazing projects, we offer health benefits, transit benefits, in-house training and development programs, as well as educational assistance.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience in an architectural office.
- Strong graphics and rendering experience as well as excellent model making (physical and digital) skills
- Proficiency with Rhino, V-Ray, 3D Max, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Revit is an asset.
- High degree of integrity with confidential information
- Strong and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Thrives in fast paced and creative environments
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada
About Bing Thom Architects
The creative team of professionals at BTA design a wide spectrum of projects worldwide from single-family residences to planning entire cities. The firm’s philosophy is based on a fundamental belief in the power of great architecture to transform not only the physical but also the economic and social conditions of a community. The firm has been the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including the Architectural Firm Award from the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
How to Apply
If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio in a single PDF file (max 10 MB) noting Junior Architect:
How to Apply
The internship is full-time for six to twelve months. If you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio in a single PDF file (max 10 MB) noting Architectural Student: [your name] in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those being considered for the role will be contacted.